Share |

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Terra & Lionel - Salem, OR Photographer

Meet Terra & Lionel. They're pretty cool kids; Terra's my cousin and Lionel her boyfriend I've known since middle school. A few weeks back we met up at the local train station to get a couple shots for an ad campaign I'm putting together. It was a quick shoot, started raining in typical oregon weather fashion, but there are definitely some shots worth sharing here!



Lionel

Terra. She's got such fantastic big brown eyes!







He's completely lost it here, laughing at himself I suspect.


What a good looking guy, right? Lionel's always been such a great guy, and couldn't think of a better man to be alongside my Terra!


Silly kids.








www.ashleysturmphotography.com

No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP