Share |

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Fourth Of July

Alright, time for a little slice of my life. It's crazy to think that a year ago I had recently arrived back from my schooling in Mass. I remember cause it was the day before the Fourth of July, and my life was somewhat of a whirlwind.

To make a long story extremely short, a lot has changed; bored is now busy, regrets are now past, lonely is now loved.

I cherish my family, tremendously. Perhaps that's why I love holidays so much, perhaps the amazing spread of food we put out. I love my two nephews 'Saiah & Zeeky, my dad for his strange humor and strong political views, Michael for singing words, Sally for her intense sounds affects, my mom for her presentation. Usually an element of chaos, (two more on the way).

I'm rambling, so here's a few fun photos from the day. Oh, and I shot some video for the first time with my Canon Mark II, someday I'll figure out how to edit that and put it up here!












No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP