Share |

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tasty Recaps Of November

I took about 7 seconds to come up with that title...I guess I used the first two things that came to mind: recaps; these are overlooked or just goofy ones specifically from this month, and the one I'm looking at involves me happily drinking a warm pumpkin spice latte. Ummmm, just feel the warm goodness of rich seasonal delight sloshing in your mouth and rushing down to satisfy even your November chilled bones!

Ryan's hand+coffee below...I think he got the same, he relies completely on me for my coffee smarts.

And after we were completely warm and eager to search, we hit the local thrift shops in search of Moccasins for him. Pretty sure at the end of the day I acquired some new sweaters, this really awesome monochromatic yellow wall drawing/collage thing, and an old Polaroid camera...oh, and he got nothing. OOoooops!

I tried to get him to buy these.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now these two were in the open building. My last posting had one or two from this spot...the one with the two florescent lights in the pitch-black room. Really cool location, I'll have to visit it again!


Couldn't decide which photo I liked better, but I got my hair dyed in this building for $20! Way to go student hair dressers!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you out there that only like summer, who live in California, or furrow your brow when it's cold and foggy out, let me remind you why I think you're wrong:

(Oh, and keep in mind the "warm goodness of rich seasonal delight"),


That about wraps it up. Thanks for enduring my Tasty Recaps! Sorry there weren't more food photos, I guess the title is a little misleading but hey, I only had 7 second to figure it out. ; )

No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP