Share |

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some Time Has Passed = I've Neglected You


I realized today it had been awhile since I blogged. Turns out I haven't had as much opportunity to shoot lately :( , so there's not been as much reason to post. But I scrounged up a couple snapshots from that last week or so.


Friday Ryan & I went to the beach. It was a beautiful day, 65 at the beach! I worked a half day, so we headed up around 1:30 and arrived about 2:30. (WHAT? only an hour?...I love Oregon!)

Here's a few pics of my goofball:


and us :)



Ryan moving the log for us to rest against by the fire.
(Which by the way was a disaster! We were smoked out BIGTIME!)



These next ones are in my neighborhood.





haha, how cute.

No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP