Share |

Monday, February 9, 2009

Brand Spankin' New Website!


Guess what? My new website is online, completely redesigned, new galleries, info, soooo purty! I've included here a couple screen captures, just a sneak peek but I encourage you to follow the links to my site. It's been a process getting everything put together, but now that it's done I'm very pleased.

www.ashleysturmphotography.com





If you'd like to know more about having your portraits or someone special's done please drop me an email: ashley@ashleysturmphotography.com.
I'm now booking for March-on, and offering discounts to family & friends.

Also, if you refer a friend you'll receive a complimentary portrait session, at no cost ($100 value)! Ask for more details.

Hope you all enjoy any bit of sunshine you can find!


~Spring Portrait Package details coming soon~

No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP