Share |

Monday, January 26, 2009

I Found Myself Online, Not In Paris

I've been interning with Willamette Week Newspaper now since October, and I've had many opportunities to meet people, much like myself, trying to carve their way through the artistic and/or business market of Salem/Portland Oregon. I've met small business owners just getting their feet off the ground to guys who've been in the game for longer than I've been alive.

I've mostly shot for a weekly article called 'Consumer Whore,' which highlights products that revolve around a similar theme. I've had some interesting topics come along, let me tell you!

Here are some links to see what I've been up to on old Quimby Road:

>>>Consumer Whore<
And here are some pics of the things I've shot (for those of you too lazy to actually follow the links).



Another publication I've shot for is Northwest Palate Magazine, a sleek modern Food, Wine, & Culinary Travel magazine of the Pacific Northwest. Unfortunately there isn't a link I can give you as it was in a back issue, but here's a few of the better images I shot for them of a restaurant called Eveo.



I will be putting some fresh stuff on here soon, I've been pretty busy with work and a million other things. Thanks for all you who follow and support me!

No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP