Share |

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Last Week Tidbits (Soup Cycle, Lush Soap, Abby & Window Light)

This past week was full of Many photo-ops, and how better to share my day-to-day life with than you?

I visited with two lovely girls (one who refused to be photographed, ahem Rachel!). We walked around downtown Salem, clumsily trying to photograph things that sparked our interest.


I couldn't resist getting a photo of this ADORABLE VolksWagon!!! Yellow-cuteness!


And there you have it.


I was hanging with Ryan this weekend, and the lighting coming in from my window was begging to be recorded.






I was bored waiting for my subjects to arrive this Friday at Willamette Week, so I thought, cute purse, interesting lighting, camera....why not?



:Politician Guy:


Meet Jed, co-owner of soupcycle, a fresh, new bicycle-delivery soup business in Portland Oregon. All ingredients are local, tasty, and combined make a wonderful robust flavor! He was so fun to work with, thanks Jed!







No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP