Share |

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ryan - Salem, OR Photographer

Ryan and I went out last Saturday to scout out some fresh new locations. We hit up a couple spots I've noticed in and around town but this one was my favorite.

Last weekend was the first time it's hit 80 degrees this year, and we were soaking in the sun. It was so much fun being outside, hanging with my boy, and using my new camera!


Our first try on this looked a little more like barfing on a dandelion than blowing wishes.





Love this one!


















The END!!!

1 comment:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu reading your blog

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP