Share |

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Super Hero Mix-Up Party

What better way to usher in the warmth of summer than a super hero party for a five-year-old? My nephew Isaiah is now 5, (crazy how time flies!) and we celebrated his special day with lots of family, hot dogs, presents, blue cake, and more leotards than I care to mention. Even in the midst of what I consider the Sturm's day-to-day family chaos of loud talking, kids being kids, dogs barking and my dad coming out in a robe dressed up as Johnny Rocco, I was so thankful for the close fellowship we have and am so blessed to be part of a big, loving family!


Addie, Isaiah, and Ezra...these are their 'goofy' faces.
Here's Zeekie, Isaiah's brother..what a cute little outfit, right? Carli (mommy) sewed it for him!


Miss Addie May, Isaiah's cousin, in the playhouse my dad built in the back yard. The kids absolutely love it!



This is Maddy, Isaiah's friend. She's such a sweetheart!


The birthay boy, making a crazy face as usual!


Meet Mike & Sally, my sister and brother-in-law. Sally was super color girl, and mike was...something like flash lightening? He had a disguisting black curly wig on previous to this picture, but I guess the sun and bbq just got to him.





HOT DOG Time!!!
Thanks Mike :)





Addie and Henry, my parent's dog.








Zeek is such a pill to photograph. He take's after his mother's high blink rate in photos, but here's a really cute one of him and Maddy.


And of course, there were presents. This is a big bike for a big boy!


Isaiah and his daddy Michael reading the huge card that Sally and Mike made for him.



Thank You Hugs!

Johnny Rocco (grandpa) gave him a fresh crab to eat. Yes, it smelled!

This is part of that 'chaos' I was talking about earlier!

Haha


Blowing out the 5 candles.

And these are some of my favorites, the kids outside playing in the sun with bubbles.



Ezekiel & Ezra. Cousins.


Zeeky!



Isn't this guy adorable!?!





Sally and I were helping Ezra with his bubbles.


And finally, the woman who made this all possible, a person I idolize and love with every bit of my heart, Carli--0r--I mean, Super Mommy. She's expecting her third kiddo in October and you can see she's got the pregnant 'glow'. (It's a girl by the way)! For Mother's day I gave her a gift certificate for a free maternity session, and I just can't wait for September to roll around for her shoot!


If you want to learn more about booking with Ashley Sturm Photography or have questions about my rates for children, family, maternity, seniors, or events, please visit my website at www.ashleysturmphotography.com or email me at ashley@ashleysturmphotography.com!

No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP