Share |

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Johnson - Salem, OR Family Photographer

This last Friday evening I got together with long-time friends Jed & Kim Johnson to do some family photos for them and their two little kiddos Addie Mae & Ezra. I was greeted at the front door by Stella, their 1 1/3 lb Chiwawa they inherited from a work associate. Inside I found Jed recording music on his make-shift recording studio tucked into the family room, the kids running around in their new outfits specially purchased for the photos, and Kim bustling around just as fast as any 8-month pregnant mommy I've ever seen. Addie showed me her new shoes and brown long-sleeved shirt while Kim insisted Ezra be extra careful not to spill his snack on his crisp clean outfit. I sat on their couch and considered what I wanted to capture of this wonderfully talented, loving family, and one word came to mind, (well maybe more like two or three). Quirky, Fun, and Close.






I couldn't have asked for better kids than Addie & Ezra who were full of energy, ideas, and grins the whole time, and it made for some beautiful moments.



Moments after I captured this Ezra would have fallen through the bars onto me and the camera if it wasn't for his daddy catching him in the nick of time. Wew!









Aren't they just so cute?!? Love you guys!

No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP