Share |

Monday, October 13, 2008

Just a quick catch up to my recent personal work

I thought I’d post some photographs I’ve taken over that last couple months from my personal work. Some were taken while driving, a practice I don’t recommend trying if you plan to stay within the designated lane lines. There’s just so many interesting sights on my route into town and not always time to stop, so I figured I’d show them the way I really see them while driving by, a quick, fleeting instant of (sometimes) blur. Maybe too abstract for most people's taste, but to me they and the rest of these photos represent an uncomfortable, difficult stage, and a time that is a (hopefully) short, but most certainly significant piece of my life.

This is Neskowin, my beach of choice on these Oregon shores. The following two shots were taken on my way...wasn't driving for those ones.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Fall is fast approaching, which I'm VERY excited about....but I couldn't keep the simple beauty of these flowers to myself so I snapped some shots before it was too late.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A look out the dining room window around 8:00pm, yes, fall is here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pass by these trees every time I go into town. I know that statement, 'go into town' makes it sound like I live in a hick town...that assumption would be completely right.


Again, a shot while driving, this time through my neighborhood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

selffffff portrait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This and the next one I shot while helping my grandma at her garage sale. I was feeling inspired to try something new, so I threw a plastic bag over my lens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And a few more self portraits.




The end.

No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP