Share |

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Alese & Co - Salem, OR Senior Photographer


My boyfriend Ryan's sister Alese is a senior in high school; young, energetic, cute, and full of goofy moments. On Friday of last week we met up with her and her two friends, Kaleb & Rachel to do some senior pictures. We started at River Front Park near downtown and ventured near the Gilbert house and then the slightly shady, very industrial Front street. We had a fun time just goofing off and I was delighted to get so many great photos of each of them in our time together.

Being with them for those few hours I was reminded of all the feelings, ideas, drama and excitement that I felt as a senior. Ahhh, what a crazy time!

Today I'll post the ones of Alese, along with some of the group ones I did for them as a little extra, and tomorrow I'll do Rachel & Kaleb's pictures.






















And here's some of the group!







No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP