Share |

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stephanie B - Salem, OR Senior Photographer

I've known Stephanie since she was in early high school, wait, maybe even middle school? Anyway, I was thrilled to be able to hit downtown Salem with her and take photos.

We definitely worked as many little corners, alleys, and storefronts as we could in our 1 1/2 session, but I'm glad we did!

You can also find them on my website: www.ashleysturmphotography.com in the 'senior' gallery!





^ Love the background and rich colors in this one! ^










These two are so lovely, such wonderful gesture and sweet smile, and that red!


she owns this town, seriously!






www.ashleysturmphotography.com

1 comment:

Marco Crupi said...

Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you,
I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP