Share |

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ugly Christmas Sweaters Make You Dance

This Friday I shot a 'to do' spot for Willamette Week on the ever-popular Ugly Christmas Sweater Theme.

This guy here Ben and I worked together with the lovely Casey & Kendra below to get some pics of people dancing in their x-mas gear. Ben's gonna cut out the heads & limbs in Photoshop so it's just sweaters, idk, could be interesting. You'll have to keep your eyes open, I'll link it as soon as it's up.

A Toast!

You can't tell, but there's literally a gingerbread recipe on Kendra's sweatshirt! OMG

Anyway, we were cracking up (as you can see) during this shoot, so much fun!

I also had to include this lovely wrapping paper I shot for the Consumer Whore article. Don't you just love the wood print paper?


1 comment:

Ryan said...

ashley, i love your blogs, they make my life complete!

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP