Share |

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Porter Family / Portraits / Salem OR Photography

When Ryan's parents asked me to do family portraits I must admit I was a bit nervous. Don't get me wrong, I love and feel very close to the Porter clan, but sometimes it's the people I'm closest to that get me antsy behind the camera. I've never understood why, possibly because they know me as their friend, daughter, sister, or cousin, instead of a photographer.

After I got over the initial nerves, I realized once again how meaningful it is to capture a significant point in one's life, and how thankful I am to have this profession. I was so blessed to be able to create these special memories for this family that is so dear to my heart.

I love these groupings in the first image set and their expressions. Such classic Porter moments!



These two are a couple of goofs. It all becomes so clear why Ryan is the way he is.

Don't be fooled, Randy is over a foot taller than Bambi.

Randy has always reminded me of Superman. Can't you see it?

Ryan, Bambi, Randy, & Alese. Love them!

No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP