Share |

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Zach Leon / Salem OR Senior Photographer

You don't have to take my word for it when I say Zach likes plaid! I can't blame him, I've been loving me some plaid for years now and being in all the woodsy natural settings we were it seemed fitting. He's a 2010 Sprague senior interested in graphic and web design. He found me through a web class were they were critiquing local photographer's website. Phew, good thing I've got a slick site designed by Bludomain!

Rambling....anyway, I had a blast visiting all these cool locations Zach had scouted out himself. They're places he goes with friends and people that matter, so I think it was the perfect setting for his photos. There may have been a serious hike at the end up a muddy slippery hill (wasn't a big fan) and cold gusts of wind, but at the end of it all I'm just so thankful to have this job where I interact and meet new people everyday.

Zach's a cool guy!








No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP