Share |

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Red Pearl Designs / Salem OR Commercial Photographer

I can't express enough how EXCITED I am about my shoot last week with Megan of Red Pearl Designs. If you haven't already, go over to her website and blog to look at her stunning wedding invitations! Megan is my dearest friend and a HUGE source of encouragement and inspiration to me daily. I'm serious when I say if she were a boy I'd marry her! Plus, we both have a Ry-Guy (meaning our guys' names are Ryan).

A word to all brides out there who want custom knock-your-socks-off wedding invitations, Megan not only is a capable of making your dream invitations come true, she's a remarkable woman who will treat you like a queen!

We had such a blast on this shoot building all the unique sets with a collection of props we found around our houses. OK, enough said...let the quality of these invitations I photographed speak for themselves!




Let me know if you are drooling over this first set as much as we were!





Lovin' Megan's shoes.


I'm secretly jealous of her gorgeous ring!




These last three are Racquel & Casey's invitations, the beautiful couple who's wedding I photographed last August.



Hope you enjoyed, comment with a shout out for Red Pearl Designs!

1 comment:

Hyer Images said...

Great images! She should be happy with these for her advertisement. The propping is excellent with the color schemes. So many to love but I'de have to say my favorites are the first batch and the last with that yummy typewriter! Outstanding work Ashley!

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP