Share |

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crooks Christmas / Salem OR Photographer

What says "Merry Christmas" better than a tree crammed full with ornaments and lights, a couple dressed in royal red, and an attentive pug with a big red bow? Seriously, if you can think of something tell me!

Pardon the fact that it's February and I'm posting a Christmas photo, but this is cute and worth showing! Oh sorry, I haven't introduced you to Eric & Hannah. They're one of the cutest couples I know, always full of energy, drama (the good kind) and great sarcasm!

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP