Share |

Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Boutique Packaging / Salem OR Photographer

I have to show off my new boutique packaging, isn't it cute? Who doesn't love receiving something in a nicely wrapped package? I really enjoy the pop of teal against the natural Kraft paper boxes, and the texture of my Referral Card case sealed with a hot pink jewel. It's taken some time to gather all the parts and I'm so pumped everything has finally come together! Packaging is something that really speaks to me, and gets me excited about what's inside. I believe it says a lot about a business and how important your business and continued happiness is to them. Why not leave the best impression possible?!

My plan is to find a different tissue, hopefully one with a fun print like zebra, and a similar teal ribbon in a small size to replace the thin pink ribbon so there's a nice consistency.

Be sure to check back in tomorrow for my personal entry on Wedding Planning for Brides; it's all about getting organized, setting your course, and choosing your vendors.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good babe!

Annet said...

I love it ! Where did you get the boxes? Ive been looking all over for them, can you email me @ annethammond@me.com
Thanks so much, i love love love the thank you tag !!

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor
Luxe Event Productions Preferred Vendor

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP